7-7-7 shinkawa chuo-ku
Tokyo 103-7777 Japan
Position in marketing or strategy development division
1997-present AAA Consulting Group
Consultant (joined in AAA Consulting Group as a consultant in 2000)
Worked on the projects in various industries, functions, and issues
There are some of examples
High-tech industry: Formulated business domain and educated sales force for a company that produced system for public facilities
" The company is the biggest SI company in Japan due to the limited business domain.
The client wishes to penetrate into current customer deeply and then expand its customer base.
I explored possible approaches to accomplish these objectives. "
- Identified needs of current and potential customers for the clients' product through face-to-face interviews with IT users.
- Helped the clients offer to the total solution through system integration based on customer needs.
- Understood that mechanism of EDI was a critical point of the offer.
Industrial goods: Formulated sales & marketing strategy for a company that belonged in the industry facing increased competition.
" construction materials the company has produced has been facing profit decline for the last few year, due to price competition in the market. However, there was no definite plan that would offer a lot of profit in the market.
The company's immediate concern was to increase profitability of existing products when the project started."
- Analyzed its cost structure far deeper than client's traditional one.
- Break down costs into sales, delivery, advertising, etc. per their customer / business / products (# of data: 1,000,000)
- Analyzed price elasticity and switching cost of their customer, and created a new customer targeting method to improve profit and sales efficiency.
- Reviewed current sales process from scratch and educated sales force to understand new customer targeting method.
- Profitability up by 1% (1 billion yen)
" The company producing game experienced rapid sales/profits surge due to significant contribution of a single title. However, CEO of the firm seriously concern that this trend would not last since it did not have systematic approach to produce software with better probability of success."
- Developed a new segmentation of game customer's behavior and purchasing process, and identified unmet needs of segments through surveys and interviews.
- Identified client's sales opportunity and potential by segments with competitor's movement.
- Structured business system and organization to pursue the new strategy e.g.
- "Producer" type development system
- Revision evaluation employee system.
1993-1997 Waseda University
Bachelor of Management Engineering, April 1997
- Major: Finance
- Learned several programming languages such as Pascal and Visual Basic.
- Wrote a program in Visual Basic for the graduation paper.
2000 Business Essentials Program
AAA Consulting Group intensive MBA program in English
(for one month in Boston)
- Using case studies for strategy, Finance, Accounting, Organizational Behavior, Marketing, Information Technology, etc.
JCC 2nd class
Language：English（business skill ＜speaking、writing、listening＞）
Birth of Date：Nov 21, 1971
Enjoy driving automobiles, listening Music, and performing Magic